Charts - Wednesday 7th January

by 22:56 0 comments
Another trade, unfortunately another loss. More kicking myself and more banging on about discipline!

Straight to it.

EURUSD 15min & 3min P&F
1. I took this bar as the start of my set up. A pin bar into the wide spread zone from around 10pm yesterday. The entry can be seen on the P&F chart in the green box.

2. This bar screams get out. Higher volume upthrust type bar with a strange close. If it had closed towards the high it would've been a different story. But it didn't. This was my cue to get out. But I didn't.

3. Highest volume until FOMC in the evening. I really wanted to get a short from the low of this bar but it didn't materialise.

On to tomorrow!

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment