Charts - Thursday 8th January

by 20:42 0 comments
Today was a much better day than the last three. One win and one loss, coming out with a slight profit for the day. As always, there's room for improvement. Both trades were sells on EU.

EURUSD Short 1
1. FOMC high volume bar from yesterday. I took the sell on the P&F chart as it approached the low of the green zone.

2. It missed the target by 0.1 of a pip so I moved the trade to BE+2.

3. Fortunately didn't get stopped.

4. This column pushed down and hit the target before going further.

EURUSD Short 2
1. Highest volume of the day up to that point. Took a sell at the break of the low. I didn't see it as strength. My stop was above the 50% of the zone.

2. Getting close to being stopped.

3. Pushed down, but didn't even reach 1:1 so I let the trade run.

4. Unfortunately turned and pushed up to stop me out. Point three was the low of the day.

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment