Charts - Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd

by 19:12 0 comments
Evening all, once again, I didn't follow through with a blog for every day. But I AM writing a blog on a Friday, so that's something at least!

Let's get straight to the point. This week wasn't great, finishing down over all. But i'm not too bothered. I'm not sure if i've mentioned this since the start of the year but I feel like i'm working out the last few kinks before it all falls into place and I start to turn this around. Like I said at the start of the year, I've set my self targets for the year. Unless I have a stormer of a week next week, it doesn't look like i'll hit the target for this month, but a profitable month is very do able, so that's my main aim for next week.

I didn't take any trades on Wednesday, I took two yesterday, before the ECB announcements and I took most of today off as it was just free falling this morning without any entries in sight. (For me at least!)



So here's the chart for Wednesday, two trades, one full stop and another stopped at BE which turned into a small loss with slippage.

EU 22nd Jan 2015
No prizes for guessing where the ECB announcement is!

The two green rectangles mark the two entries. The first was stopped pretty quickly and the other moved to BE once it was +15 pips. Target was about 22 pips so missed out unfortunately.

I was trading within a trend channel on my Excel charts and based my target on the top of the channel. You can see the black box for where my target was.

EU 1x3 Excel
That's all for this week.

As always, any questions or comments are always welcomed.

Have a great weekend,

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment