Charts - Monday 26th January

by 23:41 0 comments
I won't mince my words, today was shite. My execution was shite. My ability to follow my own trade plan was shite.

Two trades, two losses. Both shorts on EU.

The first trade should never have happened and goes against everything I was talking about to keep me out of trades poor positions. Follow the fucking trend! I didn't and got burned.

EURUSD

EURUSD Excel
I've highlighted both of the entries on each chart. The first one as you can see from the Excel chart is still in the uptrend. Dummy. Shouldn't have ever taken that.

The second trade I can try and make a case for as it's breaking out of the trend, but in the grand scheme it was still very much in an upwards trend.

Poor trades.

Done.

On to tomorrow.

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment