Thursday 14th June

by 10:05 0 comments
Quick follow up to yesterday's post. I ended up closing that PnF buy not long after I posted. We reversed pretty quickly and I decided to book some profit whilst there was still some to be had. Turns out this wasn't the best decision. My BE stop wouldn't have been hit and it pretty much stopped falling at the exact point I decided to get out of the trade. Turned and headed back up towards the 2660 that I mentioned in my previous post. There are still positives to be taken from this though, it was a really nice set up that has give a good pip return. I just have to learn and understand that an hourly PNF signal needs some time to play out in contrast to the 5 and 15min signals I usually take.


EUR/USD 60min PNF

Also, the less that's said about the Ireland game last night, the better!

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment