Synergy

by 12:11 0 comments


Synergy is quite simply one of the best programs i've installed in a long time. I use a laptop and my trading computer every day and i'm constantly switching from track pad to mouse and keyboard to keyboard. It gets annoying and quite often they get in the way of each other. I knew about this program for a while but never got around to setting up, really wish i'd done it sooner!

The set up is a little awkward admittedly, but that was probably down to my own impatience more than anything but I can now control all the mouse and keyboard input on my Windows XP trading comp from my Mac OSX Snow Leopard laptop. It's such a great idea and really, really effective. Every trader with a laptop / computer set up should install this!

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment