February 2015

by 22:50 0 comments
The past month was probably one of the best that i've ever had trading both in terms of percentage gained and over all execution of my strategy. I'm delighted with how it went.

The Myfxbook link can be clicked on the left for a more in depth view but I ended up with a 7.3% gain for the month of February which has me up 5.75% since the start of the year.

It feels great to have a good run for an extended period of time, in the past it has been a day or two and then a dip. This is very much a step in the right direction and looking at the chart on Myfxbook and seeing that upswing for the last two weeks makes me really feel like i'm getting somewhere.

Of course, i've bigger targets in mind and there's still a way to go. But i'm in a great position to build on this, keep sticking to the strategy and take it day by day.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment