Charts - Wednesday 25th February

by 18:37 0 comments
Whilst I said I wasn't rushing into anything, I still intend on taking the trades that tick all the boxes. Another short and win on EU today. Similar enough set up to yesterday.

I posted the following chart on Monday and I used one of these zones again for my entry.

EURUSD Zones
Bar 2 is from the FOMC statement last Wednesday. My short came from the 50% (1.13750) of this bar today.

EURUSD Sell
I've marked the FOMC 50% in orange as you can see on the above charts. The yellow box on the left chart is what drew my attention when I got up this morning. It's quite a wide spread for that time in the morning and whilst the volume isn't massive, there was definitely a marked increase. This was followed by an upthrust so at this stage I was looking for shorts. I had to wait for price to get below the MA on the 3min but eventually it did and printed a nice sell signal. The target just happened to be above yesterday's zone. Which has provided support.

Gained 1.52% on this, leaving me up 8.52% for the month. Delighted with how the last two weeks have gone. Now to keep the head down and keep building on it.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment