Charts - Monday 2nd March

by 08:45 0 comments
Started March off with a winning trade. Happy with a good start but really frustrated that it missed the target by 0.1 pips so it didn't hit the full target. Closed it for a profit of 0.67% after it pulled back. Naturally it then went on to hit the target after I closed!

EURUSD
1. The purple fib represents the high volume that I was working with for this trade.

As always, you can see the green entry on the P&F chart. It missed the target where I labelled so I then pulled my stop up to below that three box reversal where the black line is. I was stopped here before it pushed up again. This happened to mark the high for the day. I didn't find any other positions on the ride back down for the rest of the day.

Cheers,

Liam


Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment