Charts - Wedesday 11th March

by 18:37 0 comments
Another sell on EU today. It made up for yesterday's loss and brought me back above my weekly target. 1.63% gain bringing the weekly total to 1.95%

EURUSD
This entry pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day but I hit my target quite early on in the move and that was that for me. I must admit there was an element of "but I could've made so much more" creeping in as I watched it plummet further and further down but after a conversation with my Dad I was soon put in my place! Little and often!

As it moved away from the high volume zone quite quickly there were no other entries from this area. I put a zone on a lower volume bar later in the day and it reacted to some areas here. I just decided to watch as i'd had a good morning.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment