Charts - Friday 6th March

by 18:22 0 comments
Rounded off a frustrating week with a short and TP on EU.

EURUSD 15min / 3min

1. After effects of the ECB Press Conference on Thursday, this is the second highest volume bar that printed that day.

2. Early Friday morning volume. I was watching this area but to be perfectly honest, the entry that's highlighted on the P&F chart was more of a break of bar 1. It went straight down to the target with little to no messing around. In and out of the trade in about half an hour.

This brought my total for the week up to 2.76% which surpassed my weekly target of 1.4% so I was very happy to end the week on a high as well as take a big chunk out of my monthly target.

Hope everyone has a good weekend,

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment