Happy New Year!

by 12:23 0 comments

I've barely looked at the charts since Christmas day, it's been nice to get away from them for a while. I haven't had any time to get some study done unfortunately so i'm thinking i'll take a week at the start of next year to read over some things I had set aside.

I'm not really one for resolutions but this year i've had a little think about a few things i'd like to tackle in the new year. All small things that I think will add up to me being a better, happier person which will in turn contribute greatly to my trading. All the things i'm going to mention are interconnected so once I start doing one thing regularly the others should fall into place.

In no particular order.

Earlier bed times and better sleep - I've fallen back into a routine of late nights and late mornings. I'm not one of those people that can function on little sleep, I need a good dose each night. Lights, laptops, phones and everything else to be off by the latest midnight every night.

Back exercises / general health - My back has been quite bad lately so I need to get back into regular exercises when I get up each morning. Once I get the earlier nights, i'll feel more like doing the exercises in the morning. This will help keep me comfortable at my desk during the day.

Food - I eat pretty well but it could be a little better, so i'm going to cut down on the sweeter side of things and cut out fizzy drinks completely. Unless mixed with Captain Morgan.

Less PS3 - I'm happy to say that i've barely touched it over the Christmas break, it has only been on when a friend is over and even then I haven't been the one playing.

Read more - I like reading, I should do more of it, trading related or not.

Be happier - A simple statement, not so simple to achieve. I believe all of the above will contribute greatly to this.

Happy New Year to everyone and looking forward to the year ahead.

Many thanks,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment