2012 Results

by 00:12 0 comments
Here's 2012 in a nutshell. My main point of focus is that December was a profitable month and despite all of the previous trades, weeks and months I am very much focused on continuing this profitable run. I'm feeling good about the point and figure and volume zone combination and I hope to get some study in over the next few days. It's been a busy and enjoyable Christmas period so this was the first day I got to sit down at my trading computer and evaluate. I have a couple of days before the new year celebrations kick off so I hope to use this time wisely. I'll also be adding a new page with some charts detailing the markets traded, much like the previous year.







Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment