Tuesday 3rd July

by 09:14 0 comments
I was working yesterday morning and was quite busy so I didn't get any trades in during the day. There was one opportunity in the morning not long after I got to work but I wasn't looking at the screen at the time so I missed it. The trade and entry was good for 1:1 on the first half and the second half would've been stopped at BE+1. 


EUR/USD 15min

A no demand entry into 50% of Monday's high volume zone. I was looking for another entry on a revisit to the 50% but I didn't get my entry as the bars closed with too much volume to be no demand so I didn't place my order. In retrospect maybe I could've placed my order in keeping with the first ND but this isn't something i've factored into my trading plan, so probably better off that I didn't do that.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment