Kinsale Forex Trading V6

by 11:48 0 comments
Ok so it's finally here, the moment you've all been waiting for, another new template! Here's a timeline of how it has looked, I intend on keeping this one for a while now!


V1


V2


V3


V4

V5

Thanks for the comments so far, i'm quite pleased with this layout. I'm pretty much done tinkering with it now, just a couple more images to add over the next few days.

I've started a new Glossary page which is linked from the slideshow on the main page. So i'll add to this over time as I remember words and terms that I use on here.

I've also found a new love for Wordle's if you hadn't guessed! They make for a great image in the slideshow!

I had to do some rearranging with the Pages along the top so I think I may have lost a few comments along the way, If it was one of yours, it wasn't intentionally deleted I promise!

If you find any bugs across different browsers let me know, I think it's running smoothly enough on all of them. 

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment