Guitar

by 11:23 0 comments
I've been coming across some great new music lately. I was given some Ben Howard for my birthday and yesterday my sister showed me a guy called Matt Corby. This is just excellent! The studio version is really good too.

 Balcony TV

 EP Version

A couple of weeks ago I dusted off my acoustic (and it really needed dusting off) and restrung it. I've been tinkering around playing a lot more and am again falling in love with writing and learning music. It really helps as a distraction when i've got a trade running as well. I absolutely love this guitar, it was my Dad's originally but i've laid claim to it now! Just seems to get better and better with age.


Guitar Headstock


Guitar Unstrung


Guitar Restrung


Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment