Monday 16th July

by 16:29 0 comments
I'm a bit slow getting this update out. I'm sure you were all waiting with bated breath!

Been toying with my layout for the last few days as I'm sure you can all see. I have a couple of ideas for some new posts/topics I want to write about as well, so i'm looking forward to starting those. I'm not quite finished making changes yet, i've applied the layout and made some tweaks and changes to the extent of my html knowledge but i'm stuck on one little thing. Getting my linked dropbox images to appear as a thumbnail on the front page is proving difficult. It seems to only grab a thumbnail if I upload direct from my hard drive. So i'm looking to fix this somehow. It worked on the last couple of layouts, so i've got to copy the right coding across. If any of you are closet HTML heads, i'd appreciate the help!

Anyway, on to the important stuff, trading!

Funny story, I was breaking up a cardboard box in work on Sunday night and managed to get something in my eye. Dunno what it was, but it was very sore so I didn't sleep very well that night and had trouble with it for most of yesterday, end result being that I didn't spend much time in front of the charts.

There was plenty of movement for a Monday but I don't really see an entry that I would've taken. Here's a chart with the relevant zones for the day.


EUR/USD 15min

From the left of the chart we have FOMC zone from Thursday, seeing as it's such huge volume i'll leave this fib on for as long as we're anywhere near it.

A - Highest volume from Friday
C - Highest volume from Monday

B - Some members on a forum i'm part of fibbed this bar and took a ND for a great short. I'm not sure I would have taken it with the 50% of A just below us, even though this made no difference. I can see it now, but at the time I wouldn't have been convinced of weakness. I'd put this down to not being able to get in on everything!

No real entries for me but interesting to see how price moves around and reacts to the marked levels.

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment