Wednesday 16th May

by 09:28 0 comments
So we had the highest 15min volume at the time which I took my fib from, we pushed below the 50% and printed two 5min NDs into this. I placed my order and waited to be taken in, but I wasn't. It didn't trigger within 2 periods of the first ND or within 2 periods of the 2nd ND so I cancelled the order. Of course the third bar would have taken me in on the first rejection before pushing up again for a second rejection. At this point I was leaving the house to go to my part time job. Seeing the other ND i've marked as well as the two rejections before hand I would have definitely shorted this. A tad annoying as I don't usually work on Wednesday's! But still, it further strengthens my strategy. 


EUR/USD 5min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment