Slow Week

by 12:00 0 comments
Not a lot to report to be honest, hence the slow updates. I've not really seen any set ups that I really like or feel that i've missed. I tried an experimental long on Tuesday night and let the trade run over night. Took a small loss on that, but it was only a test anyway so i'm not really bothered about it.

I upgraded my middle screen so I now have a nice display for my Oil charts along with the other two. The previous one was a bit too small. This is the last of a series of ongoing updates that i've been making to the set up. Now it's time to pay for it all and then a lot more by trading what they are displaying!

Another thing I've been working on the last couple of days is my vision board. Goals, targets, things to aim for. In the middle, getting my account back up to the starting point. Around the outside, places I want to see, things I want to own, things I want to do. Even having it on the wall in front of me is inspiring. I've been meaning to do it for ages, glad I got around to doing it now!

Cheers,

Liam


Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment