Tá an ghrian ag scoilteadh na gcloch

by 10:33 0 comments
A common Irish phrase that every secondary school student learns is "Tá an ghrian ag scoilteadh na gcloch". "The sun is splitting the stones". And it certainly was yesterday! So I stopped trading around half 1 and went out for some lunch and to enjoy it while we had it. A rare commodity of late.

Got home around half 3 to see that there was a potential set up forming, we'd had an increase in volume on the 15min into the body of Wednesday's high volume zone and some proven weakness as the market pushed down from this area. 


EUR/USD 15min

I've marked where it rejected the 50% area, when it was pushing up towards this area I decided i'd had enough for the day and decided it was time for a few sunny pints. So that's what I did! I didn't see it reversing from this area but I don't really care. Was nice to get out in the sun for a while!

There's a potential entry on the 5min but i'm debating whether or not i'd have taken it, it's a ND into the low of Thursday's zone, but it closes right on the high. I don't think I would have taken it, but here's a chart anyway. I'm know some people who would have taken it, so each to their own. There are some nicer ND a bit further down that would've provided a nice entry.


EUR/USD 5min




Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment