Friday 25th March

by 16:37 0 comments
Had a winning trade on Cable today, wiped out yesterday's loss and made the week as a whole look very good. Not to mention further cementing the idea of trigger numbers in my mind. From seeing the test to having my long order trigger to hitting profit happened in the space of about 5mins. I'm much, much happier trading this way.

As usual I marked the trigger numbers and waited for a reaction to this area, I entered long on the test that i've highlighted on the chart. My stop was below the previous bar. Profit (16pips) was hit on the following up bar.


Cable 5min

I took five trades in total this week, 1 a day. 4 wins and 1 loss. As I said at the start of the week i traded these with minor amounts on my account. If i'd traded them with the full 3% risk that I normally utilise I would have added 7% to my account this week. That's no joke! If that sort of ratio can be kept up for the following few weeks I think it's fair to say the trigger numbers methodology is worth sticking with.

That's it from me for the week, enjoy the weekend everyone,

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment