Friday 18th March

by 18:02 1 comments
Another day studying trigger numbers and another positive call.

You can see in the chart that I have marked the widespread down as a trigger number even though it doesn't have the highest volume of the day. I felt this was still a significant bar as it made a new low and the volume spiked. This trigger line was then tested before cable moved up for the rest of the day. This screen shot was taken a while ago now and as I type the high of the day is 1.6255 a total of 171 pips from where my entry was at the high of the test.


Cable 5min

I'm very happy with how the studies have gone for this week. I think i'll continue paper trading this for a further week so I can hone a few things like stop placement and when to take profit etc.

That's all from me for the week,

Enjoy the weekend everyone,

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

1 comment:

  1. Great week.

    Started to pull together nicely now.
    Hopefully the next week will follow suit.

    6 and a half more weeks :D

    A

    ReplyDelete