Tuesday 28th February

by 08:20 0 comments
(written Wednesday morning)

Yesterday was an awful day to put it bluntly. I had a loss on EUR/USD, losing 1.78% of my account. I sold at 3433 with a target of 3415 for the first half I got taken sideways before a push up that would've stopped me out. One positive is that I closed it at a countermanding signal and saved myself a full stop. 


EUR/USD 5min

The reason I call it an "awful" day is the way I reacted to it emotionally, I was doing ok whilst in the trade, managing my emotions reasonably well. It was the aftermath that got to me. I fell into an "i've had enough of this" mood and started blaming everything I could. Mainly myself. It took a chat with a good friend to finally set me straight.

Looking forward to the rest of the week and to getting back to it today.




Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment