Monday 25th July

by 20:59 1 comments
Finally got my feet wet again and took a trade today! The downside is that I only achieved break even on it. I was +35pips at best, which would have been around 2% on my account but I decided to let it run to try and reach my target of 1.4416 / 45pips. To be perfectly honest i'm not overly sure why it retraced where it did.

Entered on the high of the marked test/no supply. I initially put my stop under the trigger bar but moved it and adjusted my position before it triggered. If i'd left it there my 1:1 target would have been hit on the high. Nice set up and move up. Just my own stop management / decision making that wasn't great. Good to get another trade under my belt though.

Trade 59 - EUR/USD - Buy @ 1.4371 Closed @ 1.4371 = 0


EU 5min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

1 comment:

  1. just started the journal. feel free to comment http://applesaucevsa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete