Monday 11th July

by 23:38 0 comments
Didn't take any trades today but came very close to doing so.

Eddie 15min

At 1 we have a low volume 15min bar down bar. Whilst this bar was forming I could see halfway through that the volume was quite low. I was preparing to short this bar as it looked like it was going to form a No Demand up bar. I had my order set and just needed to hit the ok button. In the last 30 seconds of the bar it pushed down a bit and gave me a down bar. In keeping with my strategy I chose not to short. Kicking myself now, would've been an absolute beaut of an entry!

I was given a further chance at 2, another low volume bar, i'm only seeing that one in retrospect as i was still a little annoyed I hadn't taken the first one!

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment