Friday 15th July - Morning

by 08:38 0 comments
Just wanted to post this chart while I had it marked. I woke up this morning and marked the close and low of an unusual / out of place volume spike from during the night. This kind of volume doesn't happen very often although it does seem more common place lately with all the uncertainty in Europe and the US. Anyway, bars like these - wide spread up bars on high volume into new ground will nearly always get tested. I was looking to short from the low of the bar but I missed my opportunity. Shorting at the low of the ND or the upthrust on the right of the chart would have been perfect. As I type, this would have been good for 45pips to the low, I think we're seeing a weak retrace at the moment. So may get lower prices. (8:34am time of writing)


EU 5min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment