Thursday 22nd March

by 11:00 0 comments
I'm never trading Cable again. Took this screenshot last night but didn't get around to updating the blog.


GBP/USD 15min

Went long on the marked no supply bar and got sucked sideways for four hours. Nearly got stopped and eventually got out for a small profit. There was a reason I stopped trading it before and this served as a healthy reminder! I think the G in GU stands for geriatric. 

Still, I can take some good lessons from this, I controlled my emotions quite well during the course of the trade and it didn't even affect me that much when I was close to stopping out. It felt good to be relaxed about the whole situation instead of worrying about it constantly.


Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment