Wednesday 19th January

by 23:59 3 comments
Had another good day today with a sell on EUR/CHF for 42 pips. I also gained my 3% target from this trade. Volume on the hourly followed by an upthrust and no demand on the 20min as usual. After reaching my target it retraced a little and headed back up. Another no demand came in and it actually went a further 77pips (5.5% more) from my profit target. Still, delighted to make my 3% and back in the black!

That's all for today,

Cheers,

KFT

Trade 3 - EUR/CHF - Sell @ 1.2961 -  Closed @ 1.2919 = +42


EUR/CHF 1hr


EUR/CHF 20min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man,

    Thanks for the prompt reply and all those great tips. I will definitely let you know how I'm coming along. I hope to start practicing soon, so I will definitely be studying your trades along with the other trades on that thread in ForexFactory. By the way, congrats on your successful trade today!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ... nice entry on eur/chf.
    I already have some volumes that I catch in some forums about vsa, I know basics analyses .. but like when need to analyses up trust for example I'm dead, I already read the Master the Market.
    I did some notes, but need to practice ,,
    I really like the system that I use now, but I think vsa is the best, with that you can trade in any market.

    p.s. - about the chart don't have the name is because some times I use different candles that are not the normal candle of the mt4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bay/Julia

    If you want to keep in touch through a better medium, email me at kinsaletrading@gmail.com

    Julia if you like the system you have then i'd recommend not swaying from it if it's working for you. Having said this, VSA could definitely add to it.

    Thanks for the comments!

    Liam

    ReplyDelete