Monday 17th January

by 23:03 0 comments
I reread Master the Markets over the weekend. It was definitely good to refresh on a few things as well as reminding myself of a few things that I had forgotten. One major thing I took from the book this time around was looking at the volume relatively, whilst i've always known this subconsciously or otherwise it certainly came to the fore after reading the book again. I've always gone on about Monday being quiet but this isn't necessarily the case. With this in mind, this brings me on to today. It was a bit quiet with the bank holiday in the states but having said this there was a trade I probably could have taken on Eddie.


Eddie 1hr


Eddie 20min

Hopefully i'll make some trades this week, but as usual i'll wait patiently and act when I get my opportunity.

Cheers,

KFT

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment