Thursday 5th & Friday 6th April

by 14:20 0 comments
As I suggested I might on Wednesday, I paper traded on Thursday, i took the monetary risk out of the equation and allowed myself to look at the markets with a clearer head. And you know what? It was great. It really helped to take a day to think about a few things and the way i'm approaching my trading. 

I paper traded one entry which would've been a nice little entry for around 35 pips or so to the lowest point. Using my strategy the first half would've hit the target with the second half getting stopped for BE+1.

5min and 15min EU charts for the trade below.


EUR/USD 15min


EUR/USD 5min

Friday was Good Friday and a bank holiday in the UK. I had already planned to take this day off and i'm glad I did. The London session was non existent, a 20 pip range for a few hours before the madness of NFP.

Despite the losses this week and the few days of reflection, I still love what i'm doing and looking forward to getting started again next week!

Have a good weekend all.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment