Monday 11th to Wednesday 13th

by 19:24 0 comments
I didn't take any trades on Monday as I was travelling back from the UK and had work at 4pm.

I took two trades on Tuesday, a win and a loss and a further trade today (Wednesday) which was also a loss.

Tuesday.

EU Trades
The winning trade was a buy, shown on the left of the P&F chart. It was a continuation of the up move after the high volume that printed on the 15min chart. Price fell back to the high of this zone, broke through the high and then printed a sell signal at a break of the up channel. I took this sell and it didn't last very long at all. Worth noting that it was the upper half of a zone which has already proved strong. So perhaps needed to wait for it to at least break the 50% of this area.

Wednesday.

EU Sell
Bar 2 is a high volume upthrust into the high of yesterday's volume zone. Also the highest volume for the day (at the time). I took this as weak and took the next sell signal. Below the MA and in line with the trend. But again it wasn't to be. I'm presuming as it's a similar area to yesterday's attempted short that bar 1 is in fact still very strong. This was later proved with a widespread high volume up move on US news at 13:30.

I also wanted to add that NU finally reached the target that I first mentioned in this post. Unfortunately I made very little from this.

NU Target



Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment