It's Been A While!

by 10:06 0 comments
For those of you wondering, I didn't disappear off travelling again! Although it's always a tempting thought. I've been busy working on the scalping strategy I mentioned the last time I posted. Whilst it hasn't been brilliant, I am finding it incredibly promising. I think i'll be fine tuning until the end of the summer months and perhaps going live (risking 1%) on my new account at the start of September.

Which leads me to my next point, i've finally had enough of Finspreads Spread Betting, taken the plunge and moved to a "real" trading account. After a bit of research and recommendations from friends I decided to go with an ECN broker called IC Markets who are based in Australia. Tiny spreads are always an attraction - especially when scalping - but it was their Trade Terminal EA that won me over. Giving me the ability to fine tune my trades based on percentage risk / monetary risk and many other options. I liked how easy it is to place a trade without having to work out required lot sizes myself.


So that's pretty much all my news for now, hope you're all keeping well and most importantly, trading well.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment