Quick Update

by 18:44 0 comments
Very busy weekend in my home town so i'm only getting around to posting this now. Had one trade last week, taken on Thursday and carried into Friday. The first few days in the week were a bit slow and boring. The entry was a short on GBP/USD based on a triple bottom formation.

The short went well to start with before retracing a little and I was down overnight. NFP kicked in and it drove back down towards my target and missed it by 0.5 pips. I had already moved to BE+5 and this was where I was stopped. Minor profit for the week once I took into account the overnight fee.


GBP/USD 1hr PnF

I've put some charts together which details my progress to the end of April and I also included this trade as it didn't change much. I'll post these charts in a separate blog post later on.

Cheers,

Liam


Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment