1 Month To Go

by 14:46 0 comments
I took two trades this week. The first one hit profit and so did the second, except, it didn't.

The first trade was a long position on GU on Monday. This went straight up from the entry and hit the target at 1:1. A nice start to the week.


GBP/USD 1hr PnF

The second entry I took today, Friday. A short position on USD/CHF. A falling triple bottom sell out of a high volume zone. Plenty of room to the downside given the recent up trend. Except I forgot to set the order to close the trade at that price. So we came down to that area and started pushing back up. Eventually I closed out for 1 pip as it pushed back up on news. Doh! Bit of an oversight on my part but at least the entry was a good one. 


USD/CHF 1hr PnF

As for the title. One month until i'm off on my six month trip. Getting very close now!

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment