Back Test - June 2008

by 23:22 0 comments
I can't help but feel like i'm going to be spamming all of your Blogger Reading Lists and Google Readers over the next month or so!

June was a better month with a spread of 5 trades on the 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 16th and 30th respectively.

I must admit - and this is going to sound weird - i'm a little worried with how good the results are so far. I've spoken in the past about trading enough and whilst i'm being very careful to be as true to my strategy and myself as I can. I find it odd that at the half way mark of 2008 (including the charts below) i've only managed to pick 2 losers.

Now, I know it's early doors at the moment but what i've so far derived from this is that I need to wait for the set up that I know to come along. Not to rush the set up. There has been a few occasions during this back testing where I've thought about taking something, decided I won't on a second assessment and it turns out it would've been a loss. I certainly find this interesting.

Anywho, on with the charts for June 2008

2nd June 2008;


EUR/USD 15min


EUR/USD 5min

3rd June 2008;


EUR/USD 15min


EUR/USD 5min

9th June 2008;


EUR/USD 15min


EUR/USD 5min

16th June 2008;


EUR/USD 15min


EUR/USD 5min

30th June 2008;


EUR/USD 15min


23 wins, 2 losses.

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment