Tuesday 8th February

by 00:01 0 comments
Unfortunately I had a losing trade on Swissy today. At first I thought it was a really good set up but evidently turned out not to be. As highlighted on the 1hr chart there was a high volume up bar around a previous area of resistance. I then sold on a no demand on the 20min as usual. The bar prior to this was where the strength came in and i unfortunately failed to notice this. A little trigger happy perhaps. A tad annoying to be brought into the trade and then the other way but I guess it's all a learning experience! The initial target was 41pips so I didn't lose the full 3% on it.

Trade 11 - USD/CHF (Swissy) - Sell @ 0.9567 -  Closed @ 0.9599 = -32


Swissy 1hr


Swissy 20min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment