Thursday 24th February

by 00:01 2 comments
Took one trade today which was going for most of the day. Funnily enough i'm delighted to achieve a break even! I took the trade on the No Supply after a bottom reversal on the hourly. I think at that stage I'd probably missed most of the move. The trade triggered and proceeded to move down for a while, out of a 79pip stop it was -53 pips at one stage. Some strength came in and I decided to wait it out. As you can see from the 20min chart an uptrend was forming and the lower trend line respected with the dips being bought each time. I do get the impression that the trade will come good during the Asian session. I wasn't sure enough to leave the trade running and closed at BE. I'll post another chart tomorrow to see where it ended up.

Cheers,

KFT

Trade 16 - EUR/JPY - Buy @ 112.92 -  Closed @ 112.92 = 0


EUR/JPY 1hr


EUR/JPY 20min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam,

    I'm also trying to trade forex... not quite sucessful for now. I'm interested in your strategy, will keep reading you!

    Wish you good luck in trading,

    best regards,

    ivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivan,

    Thanks for the comment, glad you like the blog. If you're interested in using volume head over to Forex Factory and check out "vsa with Malcolm" Great thread with lots to learn.

    Also get your hands on a copy of Master the Markets by Tom Williams.

    Good trading, keep in touch

    Liam

    ReplyDelete