Tuesday 14th December

by 23:29 0 comments
There was plenty of volume around today and a couple of news announcements to go with it. I identified a potential short on Cable in the morning but decided to leave it as there was a US news announcement at 1:30. It turns out the news announcement would have moved in my favour but no matter, I stuck to my strategy. 

Later on in the day there was some ultra high volume again on Cable and particularly on Loony. Whilst the charts then moved in the direction I expected them to, there was no signal for me to get in on the 20min chart. Just one of those things unfortunately. Least I had an understanding of which way the chart was going to move!

Couple of announcements tomorrow as well, that's it for now,

Cheers,

KFT

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment