Wednesday 20th October

by 18:02 0 comments
18:00 - Pretty quiet day today, not a lot of volume around so i got some time to watch some Tradeguider videos and brush up on some of the principles. There was also a Tradeguider / Rockwell trading seminar online today during which I asked the Tradeguider CEO Gavin Holmes if he'd have a look at yesterday's trade for me. I sent a screen shot and explanation of the trade and i'm waiting to hear back from him now. It'll be great feedback to hear what he has to say. Hopefully i'm doing alright or at least getting very close to doing so. I'll update tomorrow if I hear back from him.

19:15; 

Trade 2 - EUR/USD (Eddie) - Sold @ 1.3957 - Closed @1.3918 = +39



As usual, the red line represents my stop, black is entry and green is target. This is an hourly chart for Eddie. High volume up bars, apparent in the picture, sold on No Demand. Took a while to move and I let it run over Wednesday night. Woke up (Thursday morning) to find it had hit the target and then gone the opposite way in the mean time. Successful trade. Made up for the earlier loss during the week.

Cheers,

KFT

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment