Tuesday 26th October

by 18:49 0 comments
As I said in yesterday's blog post, there were two announcements today, Gross Domestic Product in the UK and Consumer Confidence in the States. The GDP at 9:30 this morning fell firmly under the bracket of "good" news and the market proceeded to go up, producing a nice wide spread bar with u-high volume. Weakness written all over it. Went down to the 20min chart and whilst I was in work I spent the day waiting for a no demand to tell me to get in.

Unfortunately I stayed in work an hour longer than usual and ended up missing the signal whilst putting away deliveries. Target would've been 33pips, which it hit within an hour of the no demand. I'm a bit annoyed I missed it but at the same I saw the setup and knew what my entry was, so short of actually trading it I'm pretty happy with it.

Picture at 22:55;



There was quite a bit of volume around on other charts today as well but I haven't really seen anything else that fits my strategy.

Cheers,

KFT

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment