Thursday 21st October

by 20:58 0 comments
Not a lot of volume around today, there was one possible sell on Eddie, in fact it's shown in the picture from yesterday that i took today to illustrate last night's trade. Whilst it went the way I thought it might there wasn't enough volume on the up bar to convince me to go in on the No Demand.

Seeing as there was no trade today there is one trade that seems to have completely slipped me by this week and that was on Swissy. The reason I mention it is that it fits nicely into the strategy that i'm employing. I just missed it!

Here's a screen shot of it;


High volume in the middle of the picture followed by No Demand a few bars later. (fast becoming my favourite signal!)

Oh and one final thing, I mentioned yesterday that i'd emailed Gavin Holmes, the CEO of Tradeguider. He got back to me to say that the signal I thought was no demand was actually more of a test. He also said he'd gimme a buzz to discuss the trade but unfortunately he hasn't got back to me yet. Hopefully over the weekend.

That's it for today, cheers,

KFT

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment