Home

by 11:49 0 comments
I've been back on Irish soil since the 24th October so this post has been a long time coming. Not quite the six month trip I had intended on undertaking but I managed to hit the four month mark. Simple fact is I ran out of money.

The trip was, of course, outstanding! When I moved my flights back home, I thought I was ready to come home. Lots of stuff happened out there, filling both sides of the emotional spectrum and I thought I'd had my fill.

I was so wrong.

I don't know how much i'll be around these parts at the moment, i've only recently moved into a new place and got set up with internet access. This, coupled with not really being in a blogging mood will probably see sporadic updates at best.

I was going to say it's good to be back, but I don't think it is, half of me is still out there!

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment