Second Last Week

by 11:18 0 comments
As the trip draws nearer, i'm naturally getting busier and busier. I've to pack and move out of my apartment as well as get things to together for the trip itself. Nearly there! With all this in mind, I haven't had a lot of time for the charts this week. Not that i've missed much with regards to point and figure. I did get one trade in on Friday but this ended up with a very small profit of 0.4 pips.

Swissy is quickly becoming my favourite pair but this one didn't really take off. I'm happier with how I managed it than the trade itself to be honest. I would've been stopped out had I not closed the position when it wasn't looking too good.


USD/CHF 1hr PnF

Given the down trend that Swissy has been in, it wasn't the wisest of moves to attempt a long position here. It went as far as the down trend line on my spreadsheet charts and stopped there. The one hour HLC chart printed an upthrust with high volume right into that high of the zone and I decided that was enough for me to get out. I'm glad I did.

I'm slightly down for this year due to charges/commissions etc, i'd love to at least break even for the year but I won't push it. I'll see how I get on next week.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment