Weekly Round Up

by 23:29 0 comments
In my 500th post I spoke of an EU long position and then mentioned in my Finspreads rant that I had been stopped out. I just wanted to post a follow up chart to show how the trade materialised. All annotated on the chart.


EUR/USD 1hr PnF

This week was also very interesting on a number of other PnF charts that i've been keeping an eye on, I also mentioned the Swissy chart in the 500th post so i'll post that next to show how that continued on down. Would've been a fantastic trade to get in on. Not annotated but green boxes showing possible entries.


USD/CHF 1hr PnF

I also have two yen pairs to post that also caught my eye. EUR/JPY and AUD/JPY, the last is slightly exotic I realise but I was interested in looking at it as a member of the VSA Forum i'm on likes to trade it a bit. The charts aren't annotated and they're reasonably fresh charts as well. The green boxes as always outline entries.

The EUR/JPY chart is interesting, it forms a staggered triple top then goes and goes... and goes. If i'd been in on this, it's fairly likely i'd have been stopped on the retrace after the large column of X. Interesting nonetheless. AUD/JPY followed similar but not as explosive a move, still had two solid buy signals.


EUR/JPY 1hr PnF


AUD/JPY 1hr PnF

That's it for this post, i'll post a January round up over the weekend some stage once I have some graphs together. It has been a good month for me all in all.

Have a good weekend everyone,

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment