Catch Up

by 12:35 0 comments
Just a quick catch up post to keep myself ticking over. I felt a lot better at the end of last week with regards to reading the charts and even opening one position. Despite the loss it was good to get back into it.

So far this week i've done very little with regards to charts. But I have been busy with other things that I'd been looking forward to for a while. I went up to Dublin on Monday to see one of my favourite musicians, Bon Iver. Excellent gig, but I do think the Grand Canal Theatre last year was better. I went along to the gig with some friends from college that I hadn't seen in a while so it was great to see and catch up with them again.



I took a detour to catch up with another friend so I was back a day later than I had expected but it was all worth it. After a long sleep last night I feel nice and refreshed and ready to settle in until the end of the year and attack the charts again. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can achieve in what is now a relatively short space of time.
At the start of this year, I wrote this post about the 10,000 hour rule. Yesterday I came across a BBC article discussing this 10,000 hour rule. I thought it was an interesting piece and well worth sharing. Hopefully some of you will take the time to read it. 

As well as all of this, I have some ground breaking news! This is the first time in six years that I haven't bought the latest Call of Duty game!

....it does look really good though.

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment