Motivation

by 12:35 0 comments


Or lack there of.

As I mentioned on here a couple of times, i've moved into my own apartment and it took a while for the broadband to be connected. It appears this time without connectivity was very detrimental.

I'm completely out of sync at the moment. I'm going to bed too late and getting up too late as well. If I do manage to get to bed for a reasonable time it's always with my laptop and two hours later i'm still sitting there. My alarm goes off each morning and I just don't want to get up. It's too much effort.

I'm always tired. But i'm fully aware that the above statement is contributing whole heartedly to this.

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, it feels like the start of another cold. I've already had one recently enough and it's rare for me to get another one in such a short space of time. So i'm run down as well.

I love living on my own, it suits me down to the ground and provides a perfect environment with which to pursue my trading. I recently broke up with my girlfriend so this has contributed to a lot of extra space as well. I've had a lot of time to think lately. Maybe too much time. Over thinking and over analysing has always been a part of who I am. I think the extra space is only perpetuating that fact.

I've made plenty of sweeping statements and had a few epiphanies whilst contributing to this blog over the past few years, a lot of which never really came to fruition. Things like reading certain books, getting to the gym again, etc etc. I'm not going to do that today, but I will take note of the fact that I need to get myself in order.

I can't remember the last time I took a trade. I need to figure what i'm doing with it all, where I want to be by the end of year and building towards the next phase. 1st of November tomorrow so I have just under two months to get a bit more focus into what i'm doing here.

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment