Tuesday 13th September

by 23:35 0 comments
I took several trades today, i'm not gonna go through all of them individually but it ended up with a 1.81% loss on my account. I traded both Cable and Eddie, some based on VSA and some based on Point and Figure. Nearly all of the trades were good, just very poorly managed. If I had stuck to original stop placements and not exited early, all but one would have hit profit. Definitely a lesson learned today. Perhaps most important is that I felt as though I was over trading. I didn't like that feeling at all. A lot more content to sit and wait for the set up that I like.

My head just doesn't seem to be in the game at the moment. I have a family wedding coming up at the end of this week and we're travelling away for that. I'm looking forward to the week off and I think I really need it. I'll still be looking at charts, honing a few ideas and going over the year so far but definitely looking forward to chilling out in the sun for a few days. Also meeting up with a fellow VSAer should be good.

In the chart below there are three set ups, aptly labelled 1, 2 and 3. I took set up 1 but completely missed set up 2 and 3. I didn't even have the trigger marked after the high volume bar appeared. Crazy!


EUR/USD 5min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment