Wednesday 22nd June

by 22:01 2 comments
Even though I was working this morning I managed to get some points on the board with a sell on Cable. Much like yesterday If i had let it run it would've hit a target and then some. Currently would be around 80 pips up. I didn't risk the usual amount as I was running out to work so just put a quick trade in before I left.

Trade 55 - GBP/USD - Sell @ 1.6246 Closed @ 1.62318 = +14.2


Cable 5min

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

2 comments:

  1. Liam,

    Keep up the good work with your blog, i really enjoy reading your posts. It's a shame what has happened to malcomb's forexfactory thread . I was a casual reader and never really posted in the thread, but I'm 23 years old and trade VSA for a living and feel somewhat of a connection with you since we are similar in age. Let me know if you want to exchange some ideas/thoughts regarding VSA. Look forward to talking to you.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greg,

    Many thanks for the comments :)

    Drop me an email at kinsaletrading@gmail.com or add me on skype with the same address and we can chat.

    Cheers,

    Liam

    ReplyDelete